#1 2011-08-06 14:30:01

gigi21

Bug in editing/creating dares

Hi, I love you app, and I tried to add new dares or edit some of thems but I cant find the button to validate the changes or finalise the dare.
the last thing in the screen is  the tickbox "suggérer ce gage a l'admin" and no "OK" button or something like this.

I'm on HTC legend/ Froyo.

and is there a way to change the language, My handset is in french but I'm used to play with english people.

thanks a lot

#2 2011-09-15 03:39:16

sockenfels

Re: Bug in editing/creating dares

I too am having trouble with editing dares and making new ones, I am on HTC desire.I also would like the option to exclude all anal dares from games... if this is possible that would be very good. I love this app...

#3 2011-09-16 20:09:36

AndBzh
Administrator

sockenfels wrote:

I too am having trouble with editing dares and making new ones, I am on HTC desire.I also would like the option to exclude all anal dares from games... if this is possible that would be very good. I love this app...

i've made the option to search / filter dares in the list and activate / inactivate all dares in the list.
Here is the help :
How to filter dares in the list and inactivate all of them

@gigi21 : can you send me a print screen of your smartphone to see where is the bug ? thanks

#4 2011-09-26 05:58:21

krazyray

Filtering the dares is great as some of the people I play with can be a bit....... hard core and really do not like the mild stuff.

However, they have had a few suggestions for dares and truths to be added, and have made a few recommendations on editing some of the existing ones.

Problem is my "Citrus" will not copy the "daresToD" to a file, it only comes back as a 1 kb file and there is nothing in it. I have tried several different things with no luck. Since the Citrus seems to be a bit of a touchy phone when it comes to certain apps I had a question.

Would it be possible to post or email me a copy of the "daresToD" so that I may edit it to meet our play? I do not know if the import will work but it seems worth a try, if I had something to edit.

I would create a whole new one myself if I knew exactly how things are configured for the "JSO" file format.

Thanks again for creating the game, it has been a lot of fun.

Board footer