#1 2012-02-15 14:24:47

bonjourno

Editting Game

I'd like to be able to hide all the inactive truth/dares.  Also, is it possible to be able to edit the truth/dares on the computer so we can upload/download them to the site for other users?

#2 2012-02-16 19:17:11

AndBzh
Administrator

Re: Editting Game

Hi,

You can edit dare on the computer and import them on the application.
I'll post a "how-to" in few day if you want.
For the first idea, i'll try to add this in the next release of the application.

#3 2012-02-17 15:13:28

bonjourno

I used the export command to try to pull out the files, but it only seemed to grab a few of them.  Maybe I can only see them in a different program? (I was using notepad)

#4 2012-03-02 01:18:11

Paintballlovr

I would also like to be able to export, edit/create new and import back.  I exported the file, but I don't have anything to open a .jso file extension.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#5 2012-05-01 15:58:08

krazyray

Paintballlovr: You can actually edit a .jso files in MS word or excel, You will have to format either on opening it to get the file to open cleanly but it does work.

However....... I have made the request for a copy of the ToD.jos a few times since the app does not actually export anything to the file. The only thing that will export to the file are truths or dares that you have made yourself. Nothing that comes with the app will export to the ToD.jos file.

If by any chance someone has ever gotten a copy of the ToD.jos file, please post it as I am sure more then a few of us would like to clean it up and make changes where needed. I think the app is fun, and it has a potential to be a lot more fun, but editing is needed to the ToD database.

I am not sure we even still have the developer hanging around, I have not see a post from him in a few months and he never replied to any of my post or request. I understand that this is not his primary job and he is probably busy with his work and his life, but?????? My first request for a copy of the ToD.jos is around 9 months old. I am getting to the point of frustration and if I am not going to be able to edit the ToD, I'm going to uninstall the app and my friends and myself will just do our play and fun without it.

A shame when you think about it, I have finally gotten a few of my friends to agree to pictures and vids being taken and posted, but they are getting turned off to the game due to bad grammar and poor sexual associations (ie: 2 bisexual girls are not going to suck each others cocks).
My friends and I really want to help because we really do like the concept and the games layout, but without a response from the admin or developer or whatever they are calling themselves,  WE CAN'T HELP.

Board footer