#1 2011-06-27 19:21:59

AndBzh
Administrator

New Version (2.00)

The new version is available.
I have improve the system to choose dare from the list.
The system also support many new language (not fully, I need translator smile )
Now it will be more easy for me to update the list of dare, and to add new options for the game.
If you have any comment, you can let a message here.

Thanks for using my app smile

#2 2011-06-28 14:49:57

kgb2005

Re: New Version (2.00)

I updated to version 2 today and I have noticed a few problems with it. It is randomly mixing up genders. I started a game to test it with 1 straight male, 2 bi females, and on lesbian female. It on occasions put a female players name where it should obviously be a males. I also noticed that in the list of dares, the ability to inactivate a dare appears to be broken. After you fix these problems I really think that you should focus on fixing the spelling and grammar for the English version. I would be willing to help if you need. I also think it would be good to have some options like the ability to disable all of certain types of dare. For instance ones involving anal.

#3 2011-07-07 06:03:37

dandor

Re: New Version (2.00)

I just downloaded this game. I think it's great and I can't wait to start playing it with friends.

I do have a problem with the samsung intercept. It will not allow me to edit the dares as to whether or not it is for males, females, players,  hot, normal, etc.   If you could get this fixed, that would be great.

I'm also willing to help with english spelling and translation.

Last edited by dandor (2011-07-07 06:04:53)

Board footer