#1 2011-01-06 14:51:07

AndBzh
Administrator

Welcome

Welcome to the forum,

Post any comment for Android game on this part of the forum.

#2 2011-01-10 02:43:15

MetalOxide

Re: Welcome

This is a great game, I can imagine this catching fire on the net. However, there is no way to determine the age of people and I would hate to see this place shut down because of that.

#3 2011-01-10 14:06:40

AndBzh
Administrator

Hello,

I can delete some pictures in the gallery if I found illegal content. A warning also prevent young people that this site and this application can contains mature content.
For the moment it is enough, but if I have problems, I would apply new rules.

Thanks for your comment cool

#4 2011-01-22 12:31:08

gmail

Hi,

that right you should really set a warning prevent for webgallery and even for start game as level hot.

#5 2011-01-25 20:13:26

AndBzh
Administrator

there is already a warning when someone enters a hot section

#6 2011-02-04 08:15:20

kgb2005

Just thought I would share my thoughts on the App. I really like the app but it still needs a lot of work. There are still a whole lot of grammar and spelling problems. There really needs to be a way to keep track of the articles of clothing a person has on, because it often asks to remove an article of clothing that is off. There also needs to be an option to pick available items to use (ex: vibrators, ice cubes,...) and the ability to turn off all dares involving Anal, etc. It would also be nice if the dares where picked based on how long you have been playing the game. For example, it should start off with dares that involve kissing and removing clothing and then slowly progress to dares that involve actual sex, based on the number of dares selected at the beginning of the game. In the list of dares you added the ability to edit and deactivate dares. There really need to be some kind of indicator for which dares have been edited or deactivated so the user can keep track of what they have changed. These are just some of the observations and suggestions I have for your app. I hope it helps you in your development.

#7 2011-02-06 21:39:23

nutterly

how do I upload to public gallery from an lg-gt540?

#8 2011-02-08 18:40:00

AndBzh
Administrator

I have found someone for helping me in the spelling.

For the picture problem, someone have already tell me this bug. I'm trying to find why this model of phone don't work with picture.
When I'll fix it, I'll send you a mail.

Thanks

#9 2011-02-09 13:12:12

Parika

Intresting game for one or many openminded couples smile

I have tried registering two couples, the guys are hetro and the girls are bi (lets call them Jane and Mary). I never see any Dare that for example says "Jane massage Marys breast". How do I write those Dare myself. If I create my own dare saying "FEMME massage FEMMEs breast", does that work? Or can it turn up in the game as "Mary massage Marys breast"

Another thing...is it possible to edit the dares, and make new own dares in some tool (maybe on the PC). It's very difficult and takes time to do it on the phone...specially since the keyboard doesn't work with phone lying down.

And one last opinion...it would be good to see what dares I have made inactive in the list (having grey colour or something)

Thankx for a intresting app...and keep up the good work smile

#10 2011-02-09 15:49:34

AndBzh
Administrator

Hello,

In the last release, you can use "FEMME" and "FEMME2" to describe to woman players in one dare.
I'll try your use case to test my app. (And if I found a bug, I'll fix it for the next release).

The feature to customize Truth&Dare list with a pc application is an interesting idea. I'll think about it.

And for the inactive item in the list, I'll make your evolution soon.

Thanks for your feedback.

#11 2011-03-12 19:37:28

ashleerae

I think the game needs more action for when you put gay or lesbian, going on that it says the same stuff like kiss the guy to your left when you say your lesbain

#12 2011-03-14 18:56:14

AndBzh
Administrator

Hello,

You can send me on this forum or by mail some truth or dare.
So I can integrate them on the next version of my app.

Thanks for your comment

#13 2011-03-15 01:11:55

sunderland

would be nice to have a place to comment on photos people upl
oaded.then we could chat and swap experiances

#14 2011-03-15 21:35:18

George83
MemberToD

it would be nice to be able to rotate pics before or after they're uploaded cause cause alot of pics are side ways or upside down

#15 2011-03-16 00:54:47

Midngtlvr

I agree there should be a way to swap pictures and allow us to post one of oueselves to our profile

#16 2011-03-16 16:15:38

George83
MemberToD

Also the pics should have what the dare was

#17 2011-03-17 02:12:59

loadmaster

Great game for Android and great game online.  Good dares and truths with this game. I actually added my own dares and truths in the hot section to add some spice on my game. Your a genius for making this intractive game.  If you need any more hot dares you can write me.

#18 2011-03-18 20:32:30

AndBzh
Administrator

I'm working on a new web gallery.
If this new gallery, it'll be possible to share comment, gave a score to pictures, and if I think it is util, I can add the functionnality for member to upload custom picture directly from the website.

Picture will automatically rotate with the new gallery.

I'll also try to gave a description for each picture. The description will be the name of the dare that triggered the camera.

@loadmaster : If you have a list of dare, you can post here or send them by email. I'll integrate them as soon as possible.

#19 2011-03-19 16:09:00

Midngtlvr

Leave all the so called awful dares in it. Thats why its so fun! Without them its just like everyother game. This is the ONLY good one !

#20 2011-03-19 21:14:08

AndBzh
Administrator

Hello,

You can add custom dares in the game, so you can add "awful dare" if you want smile
If you have any suggestion or idea of new truth or new dare, you can post in this forum

#21 2011-03-24 02:58:32

loadmaster

On the Android phone you can limit the repeat of the same dares by not using all of the dares. You have to manually go in and make the dares you don't want by holding on the dare or truth in the list.  A screen will come up asking you to make inactive or edit. Hit the inactive.  That way you have more chance to have every dare or truth not coming up more frequent. That way the game becomes more enjoyable.

Loadmaster.

Last edited by loadmaster (2011-03-24 03:00:08)

#22 2011-03-25 07:19:38

ockenfels

Firstly I would like to say that the game is based on a good idea, and i love the ability to upload pics to a live gallery and see others pics. However, the grammar and spelling in the game is not quite the best. In most cases my friends and I have a hard time working out exactly what the dares and truth questions are... I speak english very fluently and so do my friends. I think the gallery should allow the person posting the pics to select if they would like to be contacted by other members if they like their pics. The App is good, buggy but good... the website though is progressively getting worse and worse with the scroll boxes not being set up correctly (having a larger scroll box inside a smaller one like in this forum page) and the constant pop-ups in the bottom right corner. can we please have a no add version of the site for members who pay a small contribution. I would happily donate money to get rid of those annoying pop-ups.

#23 2011-03-25 13:41:37

AndBzh
Administrator

ockenfels wrote:

Firstly I would like to say that the game is based on a good idea, and i love the ability to upload pics to a live gallery and see others pics.

Thanks smile

ockenfels wrote:

However, the grammar and spelling in the game is not quite the best. In most cases my friends and I have a hard time working out exactly what the dares and truth questions are... I speak english very fluently and so do my friends..

Some people is helping me to improve the spelling. I hope it will be done in few week.
Some people also translating all dares in german, deutch, italian, etc.

ockenfels wrote:

I think the gallery should allow the person posting the pics to select if they would like to be contacted by other members if they like their pics.

I'm working on a new gallery for the website. And members will be able to publish comments/votes on each picture.
But, for the confidentiality, Pics aren't link with members. Perhaps if others players want this, I should implement it.

ockenfels wrote:

The App is good, buggy but good... the website though is progressively getting worse and worse with the scroll boxes not being set up correctly (having a larger scroll box inside a smaller one like in this forum page) and the constant pop-ups in the bottom right corner.

Yes, I know, the website need a good transform. I hope I will have time to do this as soon as possible.

ockenfels wrote:

can we please have a no add version of the site for members who pay a small contribution. I would happily donate money to get rid of those annoying pop-ups.

Thanks for the purpose, but for the moment, this is not in my roadmap. I haven't put lot of ads. Just some of them to paid my host. Which of them is the most annoying ? the popup ?
I'm searching new partnair for ads, so i can replace the most annoying one.
Ok ?

#24 2011-04-02 15:47:14

cefasheli

Hi,

This game must be translated to portuguese  would be awesome!!!!! we love it... i can help you with it.. in portuguese it can be called : Verdade ou Consequência.

#25 2011-04-19 18:55:31

skywalker

Would love it if you made an option to also access the video recorder from the app.  It would also be really cool if we were able to upload short videos to the site.

Board footer