#1 2017-10-18 08:48:10

playerhot
MemberToD

Does Madden ps4 pro accept bigger

Does Madden ps4 pro accept bigger accomplishment or fix anatomy lag and playcalling lag? I apperceive this has been mentioned a ton on here, but i accept not apparent any updates recently.

Considering upgrading/tradein for a nfl 18 coins pro, i heard the anatomy lag is not as bad. is this true?

The agenda lag is added annoying than the anatomy lag, not accepting able to aces plays fast enough. The affliction is if they bustle up and it doesnt let you acclimatize your defense.

Does anyone accept a approved and pro and see a difference?

Since the endure application i feel like gameplay and bustle up is hardly better. playcalling and switching to players is still too laggy.

I best up a ps4pro a anniversary into Madden barrage (in allotment to advice fix some of the framerate and stutter).

It didn't accomplish a apparent aberration - it was still bad. The aboriginal application helped in actuality a bit, although about already a bold I get a framerate adhere or stutter.

No ps4 pro wouldn't as its 4k madden nfl 18 coins 30fps. Your best bet would be accepting Xbox One X if it comes out as that arrangement would in actuality acceptable do 4k 60fps.

BY playerhot here now.... so thanks, well done as nfl 18 game now!

#2 2017-10-22 08:53:07

RemilSybi
MemberToD

Re: Does Madden ps4 pro accept bigger

Not in it business.

Board footer